IEEE ComSoc TCGCC ACT (Advanced Green Communications and Computing) Seminar Series
Goal: Regularly share the state-of-the-art scientific and industry results related to green communications and computing
- State-of-the-art topics
- Once per two/three months
- Maintain close connection in all time, including COVID-19
- Open for all without any fee
- Online via Zoom
- No recording
The first seminar: TCGCC/TGCN joint seminar on “AI for Green 6G”
- Topic: “AI for Green 6G”
- Organization: a joint seminar organized by TCGCC and IEEE TGCN (Transactions on Green Communications and Networks).
- Speakers: Four world-leading scientists (Professor Tony Q.S. Quek, Professor Walid Saad, Professor F. Richard Yu, and Professor John Thompson), all speakers have done landmark research achievements in this field.
- Date: 13 August, 2020
- Time: 9:00-12:00 US EST (15:00-18:00 CET, 21:00-00:00 Beijing time)
- Tool: Zoom and Bilibili (please refer to the program for the link to access)
More information: Please click here to read the program
Call for Nominations for Editors of IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking (TGCN)
Nominations should include:
- Name of candidate and nominator (self-nominations are acceptable).
- A brief biography of the nominee of no more than one page with: (i) relevant research activities that are directly aligned with the scope of the journal; and (ii) the contributions/involvement in TCGCC
- The candidate’s 2-page CV with relevant publication lists, editorial and review, and a list of up to 6-8 keywords that the candidate can handle for TGCN
- The elements of the nomination package should be combined as a single PDF file with the nominee’s CV appended at the end
Nomination submission deadline: July 31, 2020
For more information, please click: Call for Nomination for Editor of IEEE TGCN